PT Cruiser battery replacement?

I'm broken down at work with a dead battery. What tools am I going to need to swap in a new battery tomorrow? Will I be able to change it in the parking lot with no hassles? I've got to pack my tools, and I didn't get a chance to peek under the battery cover before my ride arrived.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Moore

Chrysler batteries, in my experience, last a long time. Could also be a bad alternator or belt.

Reply to
Art