PT Cruiser Rear window washer water supply

Does the PT use the same front washer water reservoir for both the front and rear windows? I can't find a separate one for the rear washer.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Yes. only one, lots of tubing...

Reply to
Steve Stone

Yes ,one tank. Friend has an 04 that quit working two years ago and he just didn't check it out. Last summer I noticed rust acrost the bottom of his hatch. The bottom rusted badly. The hose inside the hatch snapped in half & was dumping water in the bottom of his door. Check yours if it isn't working. I replaced my lines with copper cause my 02 lines were cracking. Jr

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

Mine works fine. I went out to refill the res and couldn't find it! My Explorer has a separate res in the back. I'm surprised the hose on an 40 would break. One some of the 40 years old cars I've worked on the rubber hoses that are protected from the sun are still like new, or at least in pretty good shape.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher