Rear window washer

Where do you fill the water supply for the rear window washer? Uses windshield washer supply? Can't find anything in manual.
2012 Versa Hatchback.
TIA
On 30/08/2014 15:34, KenK wrote:

That's what they did back in 1988 for the 180/200/240SX.

--
Peter Hill
replace nospam with domain host name to reply

Now that's a proper car. :-)
On 01/09/2014 02:22, Your Name wrote:

Twice this year I've come out the supermarket to find someone waiting next to my car, they greeted me with "Do you want to sell it?".
I've had one person follow me home and pull alongside and again ask "do you want to sell it?" When I told him I had 2 on the road and 1.5 donors his girl friend looked at me like "you are even more nuts than him!".
Never got around to letting them insult me by making an offer. I have a feeling they just want to abuse my babies by skidding them. Now in year 5 of a 25 year plan for continued daily use. I'll be 75 then.
I think I better revise my plan with some tracking device and other more visible security.