w/washer

where is the REAR washer pump on my 92 celica GTS

Reply to
fixitguy via CarKB.com

I do not know the washer setup on the Celica, but Toyotas generally have the pump mounted at the bottom of the reservoir. One some cars, there is one reservoir for both the front and rear washers and some have separate reservoirs for the rearl

Reply to
Ray O

"fixitguy via CarKB.com" wrote in news:5a990c1209d14@uwe:

Well, your first mistake was to post an obviously OT message to this group.

The stupes that inhabit this group are more concerned with whether or not GWB is an asshole or not to concern themselves with actual Toyota questions. Therefore, default on-topic is anything NON-Toyota.

As far as your question goes, I have two suggestions:

1) Buy a Haynes manual (~$20) 2) Get the necessary info from
. For a fee, of course.

And whenever this group decides to give up its pinheaded obsession with politics and shit-eating, I might decide to post more frequently.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

You guys in Ontario still eating up all that LIEbrawl bullshit?

Reply to
Sharx35

Hopefully you will reconsider this. Your experiences with repairing Toyotas are a valuable part of this group.

Reply to
badgolferman