Re: "I do wish he wasn't coming to Germany"

As Americans prove to the rest of us...

Reply to
the guvner

It's interesting to note that the sequence of marques you list are in exact order of 'popularity' here, ranging from frequent beetles seen to almost never a Peugeot seen. Of course Morrises aren't seen here AT ALL....

Reply to
Phxbrd

So then Sarah IS right....

Reply to
Phxbrd

GM has a substantial stake in it.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

PS. GM might even prevent Fiat's death, since it is haemorrhaging cash. Well, I suppose the Italian government might otherwise step in...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Because they stopped making them in 1982?

Reply to
the guvner

Not anymore.

Reply to
the guvner

Was my love of pizza ever in any doubt?

Reply to
the guvner

"Of all the new features of the Speed Twelve, the most significant is TVR's own all-new, 7.7 litre V12 which gives the car its name. In unrestricted form this engine gives 800 bhp"

$TVR@$Cerbera%20Speed%2012x.html

Reply to
the guvner

Nor your obesity problem it would seem. There's no such thing as a slender pizza eater.

Reply to
Phxbrd

Hasn't Fiat been state owned/controlled for decades?

Reply to
Phxbrd

It's controlled by the Agnelli family.

Reply to
the guvner

What obesity problem??

Other than me.

Reply to
the guvner

Did anyone notice? I obviously didn't....

Your Bantams were cute little buggers. They tried here as American Bantam, but failed because no one wanted scrinty ickle carlets....

Reply to
Phxbrd

They didn't sell them in the third world?

What were they?

Reply to
the guvner

800 horse engines are seen on our streets every saturday night, many driven by sixteen year old kids stoned out of their minds.

Your comprehension needs a severe tune-up. Start by visiting:

Phxbrd

Your nose is getting bigger again...

Some sort of "sport" for rednecks?

Reply to
the guvner

No gov money involved?

Reply to
Phxbrd

Here I am teaching you history again. They don't seem to have taught you much there at all. Visit and learn:

Phxbrd

Hard to argue that when the British Empire is no more and the US is the ONLY world power at the moment. So it's more like you are an example of it.

Reply to
SaPeIsMa