Re: Minivan Comaprison

Which would probably get your paper bounced in English class.

Not when she makes mistakes Franken easily refutes with, as I said, citations such as LexusNexus, or calling the person involved.

Reply to
Lloyd Parker

Which don't stand up when you examine them, as Franken shows.

Try reading his book. That's not the "big mistake" he found -- just the first.

Reply to
Lloyd Parker

Al refutes this too, with actual coverage of things like Clinton and the Bush-Gore campaign.

Washington Times, NY Post, to name 2.

Reply to
Lloyd Parker

Why, because your petty little closed mind tells you so?

Reply to
Lloyd Parker

*My* mind closed?

I gave you a laundry list of cars I have driven that are either good or bad IMHO.

Both domestic and foreign.

You have problems seeing past the rice bowl however.

Reply to
psycho pastrami

Read the book "Bias" By Bernard Goldberg and you will have plenty of references.

Reply to
psycho pastrami

Yes, but few of us listen to you.

Matt