Re: odd wiper problem on 96 voyager

Could be a symptom of the BCM going bad. Also a symptom of a bad body ground somewhere. My 96 GV is on it's third BCM for wiper problems. The techs can scope it when it completely fails and probably find zero mux voltage in the BCM. Doesn't sound like it is "all the way" bad yet. The ability to control them with the fan motor switch is probably because the voltage drop is triggering them. MB

Hi, > > I have an odd problem. The wipers on my car sometimes turn on when it rains > if it is raining hard. I can also turn them off and on sometimes with the > fan motor switch if it is raining . > > any ideas? > > >
Reply to
Michael Blomquist