Remote Trunk Latch on Concorde not working...

I have a 2000 Concorde and the remote trunk latch doesn't work. Doesn't click or make any sound at all. Neither the internal dash button, nor
the fob button work.
What's the most likely cause of this problem? Thanks.
Mark
Mark Bratcher wrote:

Sorry... forgot to mention that I checked the fuse and it's fine.

Fuse good, most likely cause would be a faulty solenoid on the latch. Buy the solenoid get the latch free!! If there is at least 10 volts at the connector and a good ground the latch it bad.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
maxpower wrote:

Thanks a lot Glenn, that helped a lot. I opened everything up and found that it was a bad connector on the solenoid.
you can assume you need a solinoid and latch. but you can easily check it with a test lite and and possibly not waste you money buying a part you don't need