Replace ignition

I replacet my ignifion. But could not turn the to get the old one out. So I drilled it out. Aiming for the releze pin,,, and it workt. But now it starts then stops?

Reply to
bobbyg

I replacet my ignifion. But could not turn the to get the old one out. So I drilled it out. Aiming for the releze pin,,, and it workt. But now it starts then stops?

Reply to
bobbyg

This is going to sound harsh but:

What do you mean when you say you "replacet my ignifion"? Somewhow, I suspect that replacing everything from the battery to each spark plug isn't what you meant.

I've got no idea what "could not turn the to get the old one out" means. I suspect there should have been a noun in there someplace. Probably after the first "the".

When you say, "So I drilled it out" what did you drill out?

What's a "releze pin"? If you mean a release pin, which one? Where? And how did you aim for it?

What do you mean by "it workt"?

And when you say "starts then stops?" what does that mean?

Try again, using actual real English, describe what car you're working on, what you did (in enough detail that somebody who doesn't already know can understand it), and what happened.

Then there might be some hope of a useful answer.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer