Runway Enduro 656 Tires

I'm due for a set of new tires for my PT Cruiser and are on a bit of a budget. One of the local tire dealers carries the Runway Enduro 656 tires in the size that the base Cruiser takes. They are H rated with A grades for temperature and traction.

Has anyone had any experience with the above tires, if so, how are they?

TIA Carl

Reply to
Carl Keehn

I've had a round. Size 195/65R15. And another round 205/55R16 (this was then Enduro 556...)

They were ok. Not in anyway spectacular but all in all ok. A bit noisy. (My car then was Mercedes C-Class Touring)

Considering their price I think that these tires are a good buy.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Risto Nevala

"Carl Keehn" kirjoitti viestissä news:EP9Uf.604406$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

Reply to
Rockman

Thank you, I did pick up a set. I will have to second your comment about the noise, they are a bit noisy at speed. I find their ride to be a bit coarse too, I suspect the two are related.

Certainly the handling seems to be up to par and I don't anticipate any problems in keeping the tires.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Keehn