Sebring

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the 05 Sebring?? Thks. KEN

Reply to
Ken

I have one. Touring, ABS, side bags. 3 mo old, 8000 mi. No problems so far. I like the way it drives better than the 04 Malibu or 04 Camry I considered.Good price, too.

Good luck.

Bob

Reply to
Robert Meyer

I have a 2004 w. 2.4l 4-banger and 25,000 miles. The car is quite nice, with two small niggles: 1) the shape of the driver's door prevents me from looking to the left with a ballcap on - the peak hits the door frame in the roof; 2)I'm not all that crazy about the fuel economy - I can usually beat it with my 1999 Intrepid on the highway - same trip, same speed, same car load, same virtually everything and I've done it enough to be sure.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Falkiner

The wife has a 2003 Stratus (same car as the Sebring) with 20+ K miles. I have a 2004 Sebring LXI (early production models had the LXi in 2004) with about 10K miles. So far both have been excellent vehicles. I *had* a 2003 Malibu...ditched it after owning it only 9-months...stay far..far away from the GM stuff!!! (my humble advice).

Reply to
James C. Reeves