Sentry Key

Is there an after market source of Sentry keys? I have two, so I'm told that I can program a third one without paying the $12 dealer charge. I was wondering if I could also avoid the some of the $39 key charge.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

ebay sells them, but you need to get it cut.

Reply to
Punch

I believe (but am not 100% sure) the Mopar part number for the Sentry Key is

5010366AA. You can also find them on online auction sites .
Reply to
Greg Johnson