Pacifica: Perform Service Message in EVIC

Hi there,

how can the counter for the "Perform Service" Message in the EVIC be reset ? It's now the second time that the Chrysler Service Folks forgot to reset the counter after I had the car in their shop for scheduled maintenance.

I recall on a previous Chevy it was just pushing the throttle three times within 40 seconds or so, with the key in ACC and the engine not running. What's the recipe here ?

Thanks !

Reply to
Thor

  1. To the left of the clock you will find four buttons - the second marked "MENU" and the third marked "STEP".
  2. With the vehicle running and the parking brake off, push the "MENU" button until it says "RESET PERFORM SERVICE" which will be followed by "YES" or "NO".
  3. Push "STEP" until it says "YES".
  4. Push "MENU" and the next command gives you a number. Push "STEP" until the number you want appears. Push "MENU" and that number is programmed in and will count down to zero when you will be alerted to "PERFORM VEHICLE SERVICE".
  5. Continue to push "MENU" until the screen goes dark - unless you want to make other changes at the commands given. RP
Reply to
RPhillips47