T&C Sway Bar Bushings

I am replacing the sway bar bushings on my 2002 Town and Country Limited AWD for the second time in about 4 months. The symptom is a loud clunking noise on even slightly bumpy roads. The van has 51,000 miles. Does anyone have experience or advice on this one?

Reply to
Bentley

Yes, been there recently and the rattle was caused by the sway bar links not the bushings. There is a couple TSB's out for this problem. The sway bar bushings were replaced by the dealer under warranty but they had to order the sway bar links which were changed a couple days later. The bushings did not correct the rattle the links did.

LG

Reply to
LG1247

Reply to