Test drove a bunch of cars

Visited my Chrysler Dodge dealer and test drove a 300 Touring, Magnum Hemi, Pacifica and a PTCruiser.

PTCrusier is a heck of a deal at current discounts. Wish auto climate control was available. Kind of spoiled these days. Knob on auto shift lever pinched every time I went to push it down.

Magnum was a bit noisier than the sedan as expected. Not really much room in the back for a big wagon. Could not detect displacement on demand. Sedan is still ugly though had the best rear visibility of the bunch..... not good but about the same as my 300M.

I don't believe memory seats were available on the 300 or Magnum which is kind of dumb. Magnum had telecoping steering wheel but not sedan even though it was the Limited. No literature was available for the Magnum or

300. They were both much quieter than my 300M. Interiors pretty plain.
Reply to
Art

All 300's and Magnums have manual tilt/telescope steering collums.

300C and magnum RT have power tilt/tell collums.

300C has power memory seats. Not sure about Magnum RT though.

Reply to
SamMan

Ah, but the new provide much more room. Especially, for us tall folks.

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike