Trailer for PT Cruiser

Tomi Craft Offers a PT Trailer which perfectly matches your PT Cruiser.

Tomi Craft has more unique parts for the PT Cruiser. Check them out.

Bobbie

____Reply Separator_____

And it's price matches half of what I paid for my preowned 2001 Cruiser with

23,000 miles on it, and every option but leather and cruise control, Meticulously serviced and cared for, garage kept.
Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Nice one here too.

PT_Sean