Help identifying electronic box on 92 Grand Voyager

I posted previously about interference on my CB from something in the van. I found the source but I don't know what it is. The van is a Grand Voyage with a 3.3L engine. The box in question is mounted on the firewall between the heater fan connections and 2 relays. The connector has a bolt in the middle of it to keep on it. Anyone know what thi is?

Reply to
Chris

Body control module.

Reply to