Voyager speakers

I bought used Chrysler Voyager -97 2.4 L Manual.

There are 4 speakers in front and rear. What kind of speakers are they(tweeters, woofers ?)

I have in my Blaupunkt car stereo connections only for 4 speakers. How to connect properly all those 8 speakers to my radio.

Many Thanks Jukka

Reply to
Jukka

Front = two speakers per channel 1 tweeter 1 regular on left and right.

Rear = two speakers per channel 1 tweeter 1 regular on left and right.

Jim

Reply to
Jim