Voyager speakers

I bought used Chrysler Voyager -97 2.4 L Manual.
There are 4 speakers in front and rear. What kind of speakers are they(tweeters, woofers ?)
I have in my Blaupunkt car stereo connections only for 4 speakers. How to connect properly all those 8 speakers to my radio.
Many Thanks Jukka

Front = two speakers per channel 1 tweeter 1 regular on left and right.
Rear = two speakers per channel 1 tweeter 1 regular on left and right.
Jim