Hook up Rear Speakers?

I just bought a 2006 MX-5 that came with the standard multi-function stereo. I noticed there are two small grills between the two seats in the rear that look like they may have been for the Bose stereo speakers. When I turn the fader to the rear, no sound comes out. Does anyone know if a couple of speakers can be added and will work with the multi-function radio? I assume since there is a fader in the radio there must be a place to connect additional speakers. Thanks.

Reply to
Raover

Unless you have the Club Spec model, I believe the wiring is already there.

This might help

3756&highlight=NC+rear+speaker Jim

2006 MX-5 Sport 6M LSD Goodwin Racing exhaust
Reply to
George Jetson