Hook up Rear Speakers?

I just bought a 2006 MX-5 that came with the standard multi-function stereo. I noticed there are two small grills between the two seats in the rear that
look like they may have been for the Bose stereo speakers. When I turn the fader to the rear, no sound comes out. Does anyone know if a couple of speakers can be added and will work with the multi-function radio? I assume since there is a fader in the radio there must be a place to connect additional speakers. Thanks.
Unless you have the Club Spec model, I believe the wiring is already there.
This might help
http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t 3756&highlight=NC+rear+speaker
Jim
2006 MX-5 Sport 6M LSD Goodwin Racing exhaust

Site Timeline