bose system

I have a strange thought. If i can't replace any component on my bose system unless i replace them all, what about adding more bose components? Does the radio have rear connections? Can I add another set of amps and speakers just like the front ones and run them off the back outputs?

I have a 2002, 8" woofers with seperate tweeters and 6 disc changer. mike

Reply to
dr who