Websites for selling Jeep locally in Calgary?

Aside from autotrader.ca, can anyone tell me websites to sell a Jeep? I have a 2003 Jeep TJ Sport that I need to sell, but can't find places to advertise. Oh, I did find craigslist.org but it really isn't a auto sales site. Thank you.

Reply to
malibuca

Try the bargain finder, and other then that I guess it is the Sun and /or Herald. You probably might be able to advertise it in a local AG magazine. Haven't lived in Calgary for 5 years now but there were some agricultural ranching type magazines that distributed heavily into the outskirts, like High River, Black Diamond, etc.

Reply to
David

Thank you for this info. I took your advice and put it on the Bragin Finder website. Thanks!

Reply to
malibuca

ebay

Reply to