What exactly is this (Re: Big Bertha Thing blogs)

Big Bertha Thing PI

I see these Bertha posts from time to time, and have done (web) searches in the past trying to find some third-party explanation as to who posts them and why.

I *believe* that like this recent post, that it was also cross-posted in the past to rec.autos.makers.chrysler and uk.rec.gardening (strange, but consistent, cross posting behavior).

Anyone know what these Bertha posts are all about?

What's a "blog" ?

Reply to
MoPar Man

Try

but it might confuse you even more :~)Or even :
"~) It's one of those weird and wonderful things that the net has made possible. I have a theory that it's published by some eccentric professor, or a wonderfully nerdy computer programmer, or an overworked physicist, astronomer, or maybe it's from Stephan Hawking............

Explanations at :

Jenny

Reply to
JennyC