What I don't like about my PT Cruiser

Instead of just saying what it is, I'll put it in the form of a question. I find this annoying when I listen to music on the radio. I'm glad I listen to talk radio 95% of the time. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

That your sitting in a PT Cruiser?

Vibration noise.

Reply to
Ric

None. You must just like the sound of your own name.

Reply to
Rick Merrill

You are referring to the fact that your radio automatically cuts in with weather and road reports?

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

dood,do what i did,hook up a woofer box,i use a 2-10 inch box,just hook them to your rear speaker wires,no other adjustments needed. all your problems are solved

Reply to
god

Reply to
Mark Stuart