Window Fix

I just bought a 1990 Dodge Dakota, and the driver side window doesn't work, the crank just goes around, like ther is nothing attached. I was wondering if sombody in this group could tell me or point me in the direction to be able to fix it. Please email me off the group. Thanks a lot, Colin Colin Masters snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Colin Masters