87 Tbird power window

Hi all ! I've got a problem maybe someone here might be able to help me with.

The passenger side power in my '87 Tbird has quit working. The motor works, the switch is good. However, when I try (but not now) to put the window down, the front will move but the back doesn't. Someone said it may have either broken off the track or came out of the window track.

I do know a bit about cars, having replaced starters, alternators, distributors, etc. But when it comes to the inner-workings of a car door, I am at a loss. I have done some 'Net searches and found one site with some info, but I need more expert advice. Recently I bought a Chilton's repair manual for

83-92 Tbirds/Cougars, but there was nothing in it about power windows.

Does anyone here have any good advice or ideas? Know of any websites I can download DIY info?

Please leave a message here in the group or contact me via email at:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thank a lot guys!

~ ~ ~ Gerri ~ ~ ~

Reply to