Windshield wipers for 300M: Dealer or aftermarket?

Who has the best wipers for the 300? And I mean ones that fit too.

Reply to
MoPar Man

CarQuest, Napa, etc.

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

Last time I checked, replacement rubber was not available for Chyrsler wiper blades. I bought rubber replacements from one of the chains. They looked a little different and I was concerned they would not fit OEM holders but they did and work well.

Reply to
Art Begun

Aftermarket Bosch. Don't waste your money on Anco blades.

Cheers,

Chris Mauritz