Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: air conditioning advice
They do have different "snap-on" connectors in that the high side and low side are significantly different in diameter.

sticking windows
Hi, I bought a new 300M about 2 months ago. I like it a lot. I think for the money its the best deal on the road. But, whats the deal with the sticking windows and how do you fix it? I rented a new...
6
6

Pacific comments
Stopped by a Chrysler dealer. Not another sole around including no salesman. Started looking at Pacifica's. It is a shame the arm rests aren't bigger in the front as someone else mentioned, but no a...
8
8

Right brake pads for 3.0 Cargo mini van?
I have a set of front pads that were bought for a Grand Caravan but never used. The question now is: Can these Wagner Pads, PX416 and PX7258AR work on my 90 Caravan Cargo van?
2
2

Replacement Brake Brake Pads/Shoes
What is a source of superior (i.e. longer lasting) brake pads for the PT drum brakes. I am dissatisfied with the OEM pads and don't want to pay $60 again and be unhappy. John
2
2

C Body Boys!

Re: 2003 jeep grand cherokee laredo
Does it have Quadra-Drive? I've read that this can give the sensation of "binding" in tight turns (and apparently is "normal").
6
6

grand cherokee alarm
95ZJ..GRAND CHEROKEE LMTD. How do you disable the factory alarm but keep the power door locks active. Apparently I have a wiring short somewhere in the body harness and I cant find it and it...
2
2

3.0 Water Leak Part Deux
I determined a while back that my '93 Shadow was losing water from the water tube under the intake. Of course, with the intake installed you can't actually SEE where the water is coming from. So, I...
3
3

85 turbo - idle going crazy
Idle speed keeps fluctuating for no reason, way overspeeding sometimes. Tried swapping in a new throttle position sensor as this worked on another one of these cars I had once, no change. Also when...
3
3

Problems with 1998 Grand Voyager Check Engine Light - The saga continues
For six months I have been trying to help my SO fix her mini-van. The mini-van is a 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager, 3.0L V-6, Automatic with around 128,000 miles. Several months back, her check engine...
23
23

Re: Chrysler Minivan Transmissions
If your vehicle is relatively modern 1996+, and it has air bags, then you've got a black box that, at the very least, records your seat belt status, speed, and how hard - timing between stages in...

Re: trannismison swap
Call a junkyard, and ask them to look it up in their Hollander interchange manual. --Geoff
2
2

Re: Voyager (town&country) =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B498?= infinity soung system information
each speaker has the amp mounted on it Friedrich Knoth wrote:

Re: 94 Caravan, ignition switch removal -- special bits?
you can take a smallcenter punch and smack the post flat into the bottom this will save a few bucs since i have only found snapon and such who sell these bits "Robert S. Fourney" wrote:
1
1