LIoyd is not at Emory

Looks to me like the source NNTP server is about an hour's drive west of Toronto. Emory is in Metro Atlanta.

Reply to
Geoff

Thanks for that analysis. I thought that the References also gave real info about the source.

For my info (as I am retaining this exchange), what do you mean by "used for threading" in this case?

Can this be forged?

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Maybe you'd like to share some of your results when ready, they might be very useful.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling