Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Directly Connecting MP3 player to C5 stereo
I'd prefer a direct connection! maybe double stereo mini-jack cable?
4
4

Citroen XM spark plugs
I want to buy some spare spark plugs for backup use on a holiday abroad. What is the best spark plug for a 1997 2 litre turbo petrol XM engine? It's a VSK estate car with auto gearbox. I have a...
1
1

Citroen XM spare wheel
The spare wheel that came with my second hand car has spacers permanently attached to the 5 holes which take the 'wheel nut' bolts. The running wheels don't have them. This means that if I fit the...
1
1

Xantia 1.9td aircon problem
It wont work .I hit the button push the slider to 18c close windows , outside temp 85 !!! and nothing happens it just blows out cold air , the same as before i hit the switch .A sticker on top of the...
3
3

Xantia HDi won't start
My Xantia HDi broke down last week on the motorway. The car just came to a stop. After I has tha AA tow it back home, I have charged the battery, tried ti start it. It turns over but won't fire up. I...
5
5

Citroen C5 Exclusive SE (2002) - Immobiliser?
I've been offered a Citroen C5. Whilst gathering insurance quotes I was asked if the car had an immobiliser. The current owner of the car does not know if it has an immobiliser but says: "It does have...
4
4

Citroen XM Air/con drain
When I drive around a tight right hand corner clean water flows through the ventilation fan above the front passenger footwell. I now think that the water is condensate created by the air conditioning...
2
2

Citroen Bluetooth
Recently bought a brand new C2 VTS with bluetooth option. The bluetooth option was factory fitted and is fully integrated within the audio system. My samsung D600 phone connects but doesn't have full...
11
11

Help : clé bloqué dans contact sur Picasso 2.0 HDI
Bonjour et au secours, Je cherche une astuce pour mon Picasso Diesel de 2001 (100000 km) avant de faire intervenir l'assistance dépannage de Citroën. Ma clé de contact refuse de sortir de son...

Re: Citroen Xantia - cooling probelm - aircon(?)
It could well be the Bitron sensor although I've not had to replace one. Try asking on (I've just cross posted it there for you.
1
1

berlingo cigarette lighter
My god Sorry, that's scary have it for =A318 (about Eur26) get them to post it to France from there. I know it can be done, I've sent books to America that way. It'll still work out cheaper. Don't...
9
9

My first Citroen? which one do i choose? ds? or cx? or bx?
Hi all, ive come to the point in my life where i need an unusual car. Citroen would be my first choice, ive always loved their style. Basically the choice is between a ds or cx (some people have...
30
30

C3 Coil Spring ( Citroen recall )
Dan ( gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying : '99-03 production.
3
3

C5 car radio
Hi, I have 3 questions for you all ! Does anybody know wether the new C5 radio plays mp3 music ? Can you add an mp3-player on the car radio ? What make and model is the car radio ? Kind regards, John
7
7

Xantia Fan (a/c model 96)
Hope someone can confirm the diagnosis here......... Fan failure (no action at all whatever) on my Xantia, and the blower is one with the integral semiconductor speed control. Voltage in from the loom...
4
4