C5 gone flat.

No not the tyres or the battery, but the engine. It wont accellerate until the revs are above the 2500- 3000 rpm mark, then it kicks in & flies as normal. I have just tonight had the'service' light & the engine symbol come on. Yes i know i have to take it to the Citroen hospital, but its Sunday tomorrow. Any ideas guys ? Cheers. Ray

Reply to
olddog

Petrol diesel lpg hpi hdi pi ????

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

Reply to
olddog

Blast from the Past!

Zaza and Kiki must have done something to the engine.

Reply to
Whiskers

MAP/T (manifold air temp and pressure) sensor wire come adrift (£small), or variable geometry turbo not varying it's geometry (£large) ....

your friends at citroen with the computer will tell you all I'm sure ...

bonne chance

drd

Reply to
olddog

Any news on this at all??

If it is the turbo if its in warranty then no problems. if its out of warranty get one from a written off C5 and just get it fitted by a local garage that you trust to do work and it should be fine :o)

Reply to
will morrow

Reply to
olddog

Did it make this noise before?

For them to have changed the sensor I imagine they would have disturbed the intake system considerably - make sure they've done every thing back up!

If it wasn't whistling before, and now it's whistling with AND without sensor connected it must be something they've done ...

Reply to
drd

Reply to
olddog