steering problem on xantia 2000 Hdi

hallo everybody, I always need to steer slightly right-left to keep my xantia running straight (above 80 kmh) and this is a little bit stressing when you make long journeys. I don't know if this is a known problem on xantias or it' s just something I should tune up

any help will be appreciated, thanks, bye

sandro, Italy

Reply to
sandro

Yes,

I agree - this is not normal for a Xantia. It may just be that the tracking is out of adjustment after hitting a kerb or something like that. Many tyre fitting companies will be able to check that out and adjust if necessary for about £20. Choose a company that uses a laser alignment gauge.

David.

Reply to
David

Hi

I don't know if this is a known problem on xantias or it' s just something I should tune up

any help will be appreciated, thanks, bye

Might be worth checking your tyre pressures?.

Reply to
Thanatos

Reply to
john374999