Speedo wobble in ZX

Does anyone know the cure to stop my ZX speedo needle wobbling? Could it be a duff cable? It's on a ZX Reflex 1.9D.

Reply to
Tunku

could be, or could be speedo head as well. just get a cable and see if that cures it, always try the cheapest option first :-)

Reply to
ajsmith

ajsmith wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

Bloody hell, the top part of the speedo cable doesn't half do some bends eh? I reckon that is the problem, the thing has worn due to the extreme bending it does. Now to get one, and worse, try to fit it !

Reply to
Tunku

worse part is fitting it to speedo head after doing all that routeing, not much slack and not much room.

Much easier to fit speedo side first but even knowing its a pain i always forget and end up cursing myself.

Reply to
ajsmith