Xantia 1.8 8v - Engine doesn t run smoothly under acc.

Hello

I have a Xantia 1.8 8v from 1995. My problem is that my engine doesn´t run smoothly under normal acc. And when yo let go of the gas pedal, it doesn´t do it as smoothly as it should. I hope you understand what i mean, i am from Denmark, so english isn¨t my best language. :-)

The car has 270K km on the clock. The engine is in good condition, and doesn¨t use "any" oil. I have been told that it could be the Thottle Potentiometer or Idle Speed Stepper Motor, what do you think? It runs OK at idle.

I have changed oil, oil filter, spark plugs and air filter, so that isn`t the problem. Have also changed petrol filter and pump.

I hope you can help me.

Best Regards Michael Pagh Denmark

Reply to
Michael Pagh [6000]

Try to use an injectorcleaner. It might help.

Good luck "Michael Pagh [6000]" schreef in bericht news:crtm25$f6j$ snipped-for-privacy@news.cybercity.dk...

Reply to
F. Braams