1963 Buick Wildcat

I bought a rusty old diamond in the rough. Painted it, and everywhere I go now I get the thumbs-up. Anyone else have one of these fine old cars?

Reply to
Ernest Garcia

I do. It's the Silver Bullet. My folks bought it new. I've had it since '73. What a ride.

Unc

Reply to
uncle k

Unk,

The Silver Bullet? Is that a Buick Wildcat? Or is that her name? LOL My cars name is The E-Mobile. (My name is Ernie) My wife named it that.

Where do you live? I'm in Southern California U.S.A.

E.

Reply to
Ernest Garcia

I just sent you two photos. Don't look now, but we're in the middle of a classic truck group.....

Reply to
uncle k