69 Chevy SWB frame for sale in Detroit - Roller

I have a 1969 SWB 2wd rear coil spring frame for sale.

This frame is a complete roller. 6 lug drum brakes on all four corners, 12 bolt rear end (3.73 I believe). This frame is in excellent condition and comes as a complete roller with plain steel wheels/tires. It has all four front bumper brackets.

I will not seperate these parts. I want to sell this entire assembly as it sits. As most of you can relate, I am out of room...

Asking $300.00 I would prefer local pickup in Clinton Township, Michigan zip 48035 but partial delivery may be arranged.

Pictures available upon request.

Thanks, Joe Lopez

Joe Lopez