1937 motoring encyclopedia

Further details available via me directly foxfield%yada-yada.com

replacing % with @

Foxfield

hmm I bought one of those for a quid at a market stall....

Reply to
Chris

Peter

And I bought the complete four volume set of the 1937 "Modern Motor Cars and Commercial Vehicles" from a flea market for a tenner. Interesting things turn up now and again if you keep your eyes open.

Good luck to Foxfield if he thinks anyone will go higher than his opening bid, but I wouldn't pay that much.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren