1967 Vauxhall Viva HB SL90 2 door saloon

aussie bongo ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

And has repeated the original post to at least one other non-ad group this morning - and apologised this morning for doing so, after being picked up on it.

Reply to
Adrian

Hi Adrian, look i'm really sorry to have annoyed you. i'm dead keen to get a loving home for my Viva, and may have oversteped a mark in my haste. The first 3 copys of my mail were due to some c*ck up with this usenet interface - not intentional. The uk.rec.driving list also seemed like a good place to advertise her to people who care about cars, i didn't expect there to be a big overlap in membership with this group. Whilst ignorance is no excuse its the only one i have. I also missed the hint.

Reply to
Phil

Don't know what other group he posted in, but

doesn't seem to have aproblem with him posting here, IMO.

Reply to
Stuffed

I agree.

Reply to
Dez

Thanks for your support everyone. I've added a few more photos as i cleaned her today. She ran really well and i'm hartbroken to have to sell her.

Reply to
Phil

I took your advice and put her in for her MOT today & she passed with flying colours! Thanks.

i've added a scan of the MOT certificate to the pictures at

and this confirms hermilage as 18942 miles i've also added a scan of her independent valuation from 1997 too FYI. It's a shame i haven't time to re-paint her boot, touch up some scratches, mend a little dent on the front and patch a couple of small rust holes or shed be worth =A32000 again.

If anyones more interested she's on eBay item#4566517238

With bids currently at =A3235 and less than 4 days to go she will be a great bargin.

Reply to
Phil

:-D

Reply to