1983 Triumph Acclaim bargain buy

I have decided to sell my old baby which would be an ideal buy for an enthusiast. It's a TRIUMPH ACCLAIM HLS, 1983 Y reg. It's a manual, silver in colour and has

78,500 miles on the clock. It's in good general condition but starting to show it's age (like me!). The bad point is that it's started clicking N/S, C.V. joint and will at some time need repair. Taxed and M.O.T'd until January 2005. Was in daily use until we had another car recently. I can give you the Triumph manual, Haynes manual and handbook all for the princely sum of £75..... just to make space on my drive. Car is at my home 20 west of Cardiff. Please email me with any questions. cheers John
Reply to
Gelligron