Bargain Alert!

Just had the 'pikey newsletter' from Aldi via email.

From 16th December, they have an MP3/CD/RDS radio head unit for the bargain price of £49.99. Not the best in the world, I'd have thought, but it's 4x25W RMS, so shouldn't be _too_ bad. Can't complain for under 50 quid, anyway.

As well as that, they have 3-way 6x9 speakers for £19.99 a pair. Rated at (2x)75W RMS, again, not the best quality, but the spec looks pretty good.

So, for under 70 quid you've got a quick and easy upgrade for your car stereo.

Shame I'm working on the 16th, or I'd be down there to buy one of each.

Reply to
SteveH