Bromley Pageant - Sunday

So, who's going, and what vehicle(s) will you be planning to take?

Is anyone from this NG going to show their car on one of the club stands?

Reply to
Quality Items

I'm going as I live in Bromley but probably won't take the car.

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I never went when I lived in West Wickham and Shirley but I've been a few times since. I'll be in one make parking with a Mini Jem.

Reply to
Richard Porter

I'll be there in the one make parking area. I'm bringing the red SS1 with the soft top fitted, because it is ALWAYS too hot for the Bromley Pageant. :-)

Reg ends WNJ for those interested.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Items