Anyone fancy a Stag?

One of the people I work with has a Stag - BMIH certificate for the originality, rebuilt engine 2,000 miles ago (but, that's about a decade or more)... it hasn't been used for a LONG time, but has been stored under cover.

It is apparently original, though, and has good sills, doors etc, but might need wings.

It's an automatic.

Obviously, I am sworn off having more cars - a Stag is pretty tempting - but he seems quite sure he isn't going to want to use it again.

I might go take a look at it sometime, but what are Stags worth these days? Would it be worth his effort parting with what would surely be a lovely car to pop around Yorkshire in with the roof down in summer?

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

RichardK ( snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMbtconnect.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

He's weakening... It won't be long now... I KNEW it wouldn't last.

Reply to
Adrian