cabriolet roof repairs

Does anyone know of a reputable company in the north of England that undertakes cabriolet roof repairs. I have a 1989 Porsche 944 cabriolet that has a leaky roof.Any info would be appreciated. Mike.

Reply to
mo

I keep seeing a van round here advertising just such a service, for the life of me I can't remember the name. If I see it, I'll post. BTW Cheshire area, don't know if that helps.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike

Get a workshop manual and look for all the 'tensioning' points - that usually sorts it. Well, at least it has on the Golf - just tightening stuff up sealed it from all but torrential downpours.

Other than that, you'll need a rubber seal kit from Porsche - but it won't be cheap :-(

Reply to
SteveH