FS Ferrari 328 GTB 1987

For sale: privately owned Ferrari 328 GTB

# ZFFWA19B000072853 is completely original and has 50000 kilometers. Recent major service by Ferrari dealer (new cam belts and tensioners, valve timing check, fuel injection system cleaning and polishing and metering setup, air conditioning system check (hoses and compressor bearings renewed) and charge, new front brake pads, all fluids changed and suspension checked and balanced). Originally sold in France (lhd), now registered in Belgium. Second owner, my personal transport since 2001. Beautifull Ferrari ready for the road. Delivery anywhere in the UK. Ferrari dealer inspection can be arranged. price: ? 32500. For pictures:

Eric Taelman

Another Ferrari which has covered under 2000 miles a year. They can't be much fun to drive...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

They are hard work. My wife can't even press the clutch down a few times (308 GT4), let alone drive it somewhere. Nice for a pose in the summer though, hence a couple of thousand a year (miles and pounds)

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

In news:6AVXd.1432$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk, mrcheerful . decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I'm pretty gutted actually, missed out on an immaculate 308 GTS for £16k a fortnight ago.

It's a good job I want a RHD one, or that 328 would be tempting.

Reply to
Pete M

If your after a Ferrari, but a bit short on the cash - Justin Banks has got one

This is the second car I've pointed to here but no connection with the site, honest, just like looking at the stuff he has (still vaguely tempted by the Auto Union despite the lack of a garage !!!)

Reply to
Mark W

What I find fascinating about his Mondial is the 12 (yes 12 !!!) previous owners in 42K miles !!!

Reply to
Mark W

I've just been looking at the BMW CSA coupe.

OK, so it's a little tatty, but for £2k that's a lot of very fun car for the money. Stick a set of seat covers on it, run it for 12 months and flog it for what you paid for it.

Reply to
SteveH

Mondial is actually on the list of the worst cars I have ever driven... right up there with an early 1.6 Sierra and pretty much any Metro.

David Betts ( snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk) The Classic Car Gallery:

David Betts

I love the OSI he's got for sale...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

The chav Fiat Dino ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Andy Dingley decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Probably even rarer than a Dino... just a shame it's Taunus running gear.

Reply to
Pete M

And Fiat 850 wheels

Reply to