FS: Ford Capri Laser

Have to sell the car due to lack of money at the moment, really dont want to but thats life.

1.6, 5 Speed Long Mot, Tax 100k 4 owners (I think) Mineral Blue, Car is almost like new, only tiny bit of rust just under the paint on front wing. Full service just done New cambelt, Runs on unleaded CD player Sunroof £750 ono

I have loved this car and am sad to see her go, shes in Leatherhead, Surrey (J9 M25) email me at the above address if your intrested.

Barn CB500, DT125lc, C50 "It can't be a crime if its catered" Niles Crane

Reply to
Barney Gumble