FS New not reconditioned Austin/Rover Maestro 1300 engine

I have for sale a brand new, not reconditioned, never been run 1300cc engine for an Austin/Rover Maestro, it is complete with alternator starter motor and distributor, I have no idea what this engine is worth so I am open to sensible offers. I'm sure there must be someone out there who would like to have this.

If I don't find any takers here then it will probably end up on ebay, but I hope it will be found a home on here, I am in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire., not far from the A1.

Reply to
Big Mc