FS: Riley 1.5, Austin A35 gearboxes.

Excuse the ad, but I've put gearboxes for these two on Ebay on behalf of my brother who hasn't got internet access. He's been having a garage clear out and realises he will probably never need them again. Think he has more than one 1.5 box. He was going to scrap them 'till I persuaded him to try Ebay - he'd be happy with them being used rather than scrapped so no reserve and 1p start. Snag is he's in the NE of Scotland but would arrange carriage at cost. Might also be possible to get them to London to my place.

Ebay numbers are:- 1.5 180246755322 A35 180246756103

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)