Hi From Earlpart Ltd We are selling a set of Wolseley 18/85 Mk2 Original front wings R-H & L-H on ebay.

Hi From Earlpart Ltd We are selling a set of Wolseley 18/85 Mk2 Original front wings R-H & L-H on ebay.
In Christine condition.
Never been used.
Very rare probably the only 2 Originals left in the UK or the world.
Made by British Leyland
Part No.
CZA1530 R-H CZA1530 L-H
if you are interested please see http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE65142772
We are a well-known Ltd company based in Derbyshire. See www.earlpart.com
we accept all types of credit card payments Over the phone or fax in office hours 8 to 5 Monday to Friday.
We also will accept cheques or postal orders made payable to Earlpart Ltd
all payments must be made in uk pounds Sterling
Thank you Adrian Eyre Earlpart Ltd
What on earth is "Christine" condition? Does it mean they've been used in a Stephen King film?
Mike.

What on earth are you referring to? You have posted upside down and not provided any context before your comment. See if this helps:
AJL

I was referring to the line in the op where the wings were referred to as being in "Christine" condition, of course. I assumed that anyone who might read my post had first read the original post. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
I accept that you may prefer to post at the bottom, I personally find it inconvenient to have to scroll to read responses.
Mike

I find it inconvenient to bother with those who post upside down. It is rare that they have anything worthwhile to contribute.
*plonk*
--
AJL

snipped-for-privacy@test.com says...

Then you miss out on contributing to a conversation at the correct place, and end up providing an answer well before the question may have been asked which makes you look like a smart arse, or asking a question after the snawer has already been given, which makes you look stupid.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz

Happy now? I can see your point, and that of the other poster, and I think if I was adding multiple comments inside a thread I might post differently. In fact I think about it so little I couldn't honestly say I never do one thing, or always do another, when posting. Having contributed to forums for many years now I can say that you are the first two people who have taken the time to comment. It's obviously less important, to everyone else at least, than you might think.
BTW, what's a "snawer"? (meant in jest, not in flame).
Mike.

Mike wrote:
<re top-posting>

I find that very hard to believe. But then personally I've given up trying to persuade people to post properly, I just ignore them instead or killfile them if they're especially prolific.

"Everyone else" being who exactly? How do you know how many people have ever ignored your posts simply because they CBA to read them upside down?

I don't. My point was that no-one else was bothered enough to pick me up on it. Clearly I have struck a nerve with some posters and for that I humbly beg forgiveness.
My last comment on the subject.
Mike.
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@adus123.co.uk saying something like:

Fine and dandy. This isn't your personal advertising medium, so go and investigate sex and travel.
--

Dave
SE6a

why is it all you guys argue over the littlest of things. So Mike got it wrong so what?
I take it Mike is human like us all and like us all occasionally gets things wrong. It is all most like we are meant to be born with the knowledge to post in a newsgroup.
We all live and learn.
Even though Mike was criticising my choice of words
Thank You Adrian Eyre
snipped-for-privacy@adus123.co.uk wrote in

*adopts stong accent - doesn't matter which*
You must be new in these parts.
Usenet is the pedants corner of the internet. Although saying that in the Portsmouth area is likely to get you killed. ;-)
--
Rich P
Replace .invalid with .com to reply.