off road challenge on Discovery H&L

On at the moment anybody on here own up to being on it ?

Reply to
sluff

If it was the Optima challenge final event at Tong... I was in it for a frame or two (green Rangie), as was my team mate in his 110. They pretty much followed 2 teams for the whole event, which is a bit of a shame really. The "home movie" that one of the marshals had filmed with a camcorder was much better and caught more of the action than the "professionals" did.

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White