Lucas 26D6 distributor

Has anyone got a Lucas 25D6 counter clockwise dizzy kicking around that they would like to convert to cash? Idealy a 25D6 advance curve 40966 but thats asking a lot

This is a 6 pot dizzy of the 1963 onwards vintage used in many car inc Landrover and various Austins.

Has anyone access to Lucas distributor mechanical specs - bush sizes and tolerances etc - any one got a source of such mechanical bits?

Who are the reputable Lucas distributor rebuilders in the UK?

TIA

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I may have one from a rover p4 somewhere. Could this be the right one? I'll have a look in the garage later. Andy

Reply to
Andrew Wheeldon

Holden Vintage do rebuilds.

mate of mine bought a rcon one for his Healey from them some yearsback.

I may have the bones of one lying around. I'll look tomorrow and get back to you

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Andrew & Charles, thanks it would be much appreciated

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Aldon automotive bought large quanities ok Lucas distributer gubbins when Lucas stopped manufacture.

Reply to
C. P. Ewe