Mexico MK1

I have found my spare gear box and a good condition back seat,the box still has the slave cylinder on it what are they worth? Also a new set of twin 48 Delortos if any one cane give me a rough price I will advertise them. Thanks in advance Paul

Reply to
Paul Coley

Paul Coley waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

Ring Ian Harwood Ltd - 0151 339 2801 (closed on Monday)

ask him how much he charges for them (as if you're buying)..

deduct 10%

Sell.

Reply to
Pete M

If it is a Mexico 2000e box (ie it has 2000e ratios)price largely depends on condition and if ALL the clutch release gear is with it, also the condition of the gear lever and also if the shim plate that fits between engine and box is with it.. I sold Mexico type 2000e with bell housing and a good gear lever (but no clutch release gear or shim plate) in unknown but apparently good condition for 45 pounds a few months back -- if the rest of clutch gear was with it I would have asked 100 as the release gear is very hard to find. Carbs again hard to value especially as 48 are really only ideal for cars over 2 litre, depending on condition a pair of 45s or 40s on a crossflo or pinto manifold will fetch around 150 -- ideal for Locost builders.

Reply to
AWM